About Our Employment Law Firm
Transition Strategies, LLC is an employment law firm dedicated to representing the individual’s best interests during times of career change or challenge. This includes representing employees who:
- Want to maximize pay, perqs (perks) and protections when negotiating new job offers
- Have been (or fear they will be) terminated from their jobs and need to maximize severance pay and protections
- Are dealing with performance improvement issues or potential illegal discrimination or harassment claims
Based in the Philadelphia Metro area, our employment attorneys can also help individuals in the full range of employment contract matters including:
- Representation for claims under federal and state anti-discrimination and civil rights laws
- Hostile work environments
- Overcoming non-competition and non-solicitation agreement issues
- Handling Wage Payment & Collection Act claims for unpaid wages or commissions
- Dealing with issues related to stock and equity ownership matters
- Whistleblower claims
- ERISA claims
- Family and Medical Leave Act matters
- Disability and pregnancy leave matters
- Social media law issues
- Privacy violations
- Tort claims
Today’s corporate culture of mergers, acquisitions, downsizings, and whirlwind personnel changes can leave employees feeling vulnerable about the future. Many employees will experience this volatility first-hand and will be sure to want to protect against it, either before change happens to them, or most certainly when the time comes for their next career move. Our team of experienced employment rights attorneys:
- Coach you on what to expect, what to do – and not to do – under various circumstances.
- Negotiate for you, or coach you to do your own negotiations.
- Draft (anonymously, if desired) the full range of correspondence and legal documents/agreements you may need to help you “get to yes” in a deal.
- Serve as your trusted confidant and advocate – working for your best interests.
- Empower you to take charge proactively and be an effective participant in what happens to you at work versus assuming a passive, reactive role.
- Represent you in administrative proceedings before government agencies, or in mediation or arbitration.
As many of our clients have gone on to start, or run companies, they have turned to our firm to help them with employment law and business advice. Transition Strategies, LLC has implemented the Corporate Counsel on Call division, where we serve as trusted advisors in these areas to our clients, based upon the knowledge we have from being on “both sides” of the table, and our ability to quickly analyze problems, strategically handle them, and effectively and efficiently bring resolution.
To read more about the background, experience, capabilities, and accomplishments of our labor law attorneys, click on the name of the Philadelphia employment attorney below.
Robin F. Bond, Esq.
Walter J. Stickley, Jr., Esq.